Τετάρτη 14 Νοεμβρίου 2012

CHOPARD: IMPERIALE!

STYLE SLICKER

London Fashion & Lifestyle Blog By Kit Lee 李潔儀


Imperiale
by Kit Lee Posted on 31 October, 2012


Chopard Imperiale 1


Chopard Imperiale 2

Chopard Imperiale 3

Chopard Imperiale 4

Chopard Imperiale 5

I have a penchant for fine crafted jewellery and timepieces ever since I can remember (all thanks to my old boss now friend Marcella Martinelli), there are few selected jewellery brands on my radar and Chopard is one of them.  Chopard has kindly invited me to check out their new jewellery collection called ‘Imperiale‘ displayed in grandeur fashion, I wasn’t so familiar with their jewellery collection but seen one or two of their Imperiale watches featured countless times in TV commercial breaks in Hong Kong. The collection is made of 18k rose gold or white gold, cushion-cut and briolette-cut coloured gemstones; amethyst, pink quartz or chalcedony.  Pendants, earrings, bracelets and rings designed in composing floral shaped motif, inspired by the rich tradition of embroideries used to embellish the court gowns of Imperial Russia. Speaking of Imperial Russia and embroidery, I see an interesting (DIY) embellishment project coming my way, ooo my fingers are itching to get crafty.


Chopard Official‏@Chopard
 The #IMPERIALE collection as seen by @StyleSlicker: http://bit.ly/TVCAFm  #EyeCandy

6 Retweets

14:24 PM - 1 Nov 12

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου